Job Opening: Director of Client Service Operations
(hybrid or remote)
The Director of Client Service Operations will be an internal leadership position that works alongside our professional staff to ensure we are providing high-quality client services and employee development. This role is for a CPA with a diverse professional and technical background and excellent people skills. The successful candidate will be an individual who is interested in making an impact by fostering the healthy, effective operation of a business, in addition to possessing advanced accounting skills.
About Morones Analytics
Morones Analytics is a forensic accounting firm based in Portland, Oregon, specializing in damage analysis, fraud investigation and business valuation. In our 20th year of business, our mission is to seek truth and justice by solving financial puzzles and telling a powerful story with numbers. Top litigators and many of the nation’s largest law firms have trusted us again and again to answer the toughest financial questions and deliver results on high-stakes legal disputes. Clients tell us they turn to us because our credibility and reputation are unmatched.
Our go-to team of eight financial experts brings a mighty combination of expertise. Having worked at top global accounting firms, in-house with major corporations and as business owners, we apply decades of specialized experience and diverse talents to each case, and our work leads to expert testimony in court.
- Lead in the definition and training of client service best practices
- Maintain a comprehensive case schedule and balance staff workload
- Lead implementation of innovative work tools and processes
- Monitor and innovate remote work practices, to ensure employee sense of belonging
- Interface and monitor outsourced IT firm to ensure high-quality IT
- Assist owner in administration of firm, identifying appropriate administrative projects
- Recruit for new positions
- Onboard and conduct entry-level training for new employees
- Monitor the training and professional development of staff with less than 8 years with the firm
- Evaluate each professional staff’s performance of firm best practices
- Coordinate employee performance reviews
- Coordinate and conduct work product review
- Conduct case feedback interviews with clients
- Certified Public Accountant—Active
- At least 10-15 years of professional accounting experience, combination of public and private desired
- Strong people skills
- Business operations experience
- Project management skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- High IT competency
- Attention to detail with ability to conduct technical review of work product
- Compensation based on experience and credentials will likely range from $130,000-$160,000 for full time. Less than full-time schedule is possible.
- Benefits (such as 401(k), Health Insurance, Group Life and Disability Insurance), Paid Time Off (PTO), including vacation and sick time
- Firm pays for CPE and licensing renewals
- Flexible work hours and location, with preference given to candidates located in Portland, Oregon metro area
Email cover letter and resume to [email protected]