Morones Analytics Continuing Legal Education Offerings
Typical CLE Course Length: 1-2 hours
Morones Analytics presents CLE’s through various legal associations and in-firm lunch sessions. The length and content of the presentation can be altered to fit the group’s needs. If your group would like to request a presentation on one of these topics or request a presentation on a different topic, please contact Paul Heidt at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Valuation and Buy-Sell Agreements
- Business Valuation Basics: Nuts & Bolts
- Develop Your Intuition about Value Multiples
- Discounted Cash Flow
- The New Tax Law and Its Impact on Business Valuation
- Data Visualization: How Your Expert Can Help You Tell Your Story
- Five Tips for Unimpeachable Expert Examination
- Nine Building Blocks to a Solid Expert Opinion
- Role Reversal-Our experts interview your lead litigators on best practices for using damage/valuation experts.
Financial Resolutions of Partnership Disputes (One Course with Five Parts)
- Accounting for Partner Services
- Expenses Incurred by a Partners on Behalf of the Partnership
- Identifying and Adjusting Personal Expenses
- Partnership Accounting with Capital Accounts
- How to Frame Conclusions in a Fraud Investigation
- Personal Expenses–Is this Business or Personal?
- Fundamentals of a Lost Profits Analysis
- Analysis of Financial Statements
Please contact Paul Heidt to schedule a CLE presentation. email@example.com or 503-906-1583.