CPA, CVA, CFF
Archita Shah has more than 20 years of experience in forensic accounting with an extensive background in complex litigation.
Working with our team of forensic accounting experts, Archita is involved in cases from beginning to end, analyzing financial records and legal filings, researching economic and financial data using a variety of resources and preparing case analyses. She is skilled at analyzing complicated financial relationships and enjoys the challenge of each unique case.
In her prior positions with large accounting firms, Archita worked on highly complex marital dissolution proceedings for high-net-worth individuals, including clients with closely held businesses. She analyzed business and personal financial records to prepare a variety of forensic accounting reports and performed business valuations in divorce cases. Her expertise includes completing economic analyses and untangling interconnected financial arrangements and assets. She has served as the designated forensic accounting expert witness and provided deposition testimony.
Archita started her career as an Auditor with Ernst & Young and transitioned to litigation support services for large accounting firms, managing cases while coordinating with staff, attorneys, and opposing forensic accountants.
Professional Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA)
- Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF), The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Economics, University of California, Los Angeles
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, including Forensic and Valuation Services Section
- California State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts
- [email protected]